- This event has passed.
YLS City Talks
September 19 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
YLS are proud to present our first City talks event. YLS City Talks are a platform to discuss inspiring, motivational and topical issues with an audience of young adults aged 18-35. We will be bringing speakers who can educate and inspire in areas of personal and professional development. Our first proposed talks will be a combination of a panel discussion on building a property portfolio where audience can submit their questions and a spotlight interview on a self made entrepreneur. It will be an evening event in London, from 6:30-9:30pm onwards combining networking with the 2 main talks.
- Free Entry – registration is required for entry
- When: Thursday 19th September 2019
- Time: 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Venue: HubHub, 20 Farringdon Street, Farringdon, London, EC4A 4EN
- Light Refreshments throughout (please note, we will be serving food from 6:30pm-7:30pm only so please arrive promptly)
- 2 Talks and Networking before and after
Building Your Property Empire for Millennials
Anand Thakar – Director of Hunters Estate Agents lettings and sales
Anshu Kotak – Buy to Let investor and author of Buy to Let Loose
Ketan Desai – Business Development Management at Bloomco Accountants
Shiv Haria – Founder of Lifestyle Property People
Entrepreneur Spotlight: Chilli Tuk Tuk
Deepak and Amisha, founders of Chilli Tuk Tuk, will be telling us about the journey from start up to Award Winning British Takeaway.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.
YLS Fam x