Following a successful virtual Children’s Garba last year, the Young Lohana Society (YLS) is pleased to announce the return of Children’s Garba at the Dhamecha Lohana Centre (DLC) this year, subject to any updates to COVID rules.
Dates: Sunday 10th October 2021 and Saturday 16th October 2021
Times: midday – 3.30pm
It promises to be a fun filled and interactive afternoon of aarti decorating, garba, dandiya raas, a special aarti and all with lunch provided! Please see flyer below and visit www.ylsnl.com for full information on T&Cs and FAQ.
Terms & Conditions
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult – a maximum of one adult per child. Unfortunately, due to restrictions with the capacity of DLC, we have had to take the decision to reduce the adult to child ratio with tickets to enable us to maximise the number of children attending. We are confident we will be able to return to the normal ticket process next year and apologise for any inconvenience that this causes.
- Tickets releases will be staggered this year- therefore the ticket purchase link will not be available in advance this year. Instead, the link to purchase tickets will be shared to paid LCNL lifetime members and YLS paid members on Monday 20th September, 8pm-10.30pm, via their registered email address, followed by general release to the wider public, via our non-member and children’s event mail-lists, Facebook, and Instagram pages, on Tuesday 21st September, 8pm, subject to availability,
- If you are not already a LCNL lifetime member or YLS paid member, and would like to be: you can check eligibility criteria and sign up at https://lcnl.org/membership/ for LCNL lifetime membership, or https://ylsnl.com/memberships for YLS membership. Please note that signing up as a LCNL lifetime member/YLS paid member, does not automatically guarantee tickets.
- Ticket prices are £5 per child, and £5 per adult + 75p booking fee per ticket. Places will be offered on a first-come first-served basis upon receipt of payment. Payment will be taken at the time of purchase therefore ensure you have your payment card available. You will be able to purchase a maximum of TWO “child + adult combination” tickets and a maximum of ONE additional “child” ticket per transaction (subject to availability) i.e. in any one transaction, you can buy for:
- 1 adult and 1 child OR 1 adult and 2 children OR 2 adults and 2 children OR 2 adults and 3 children Note: Due to high demand it is strongly advised that you purchase tickets promptly to avoid disappointment. If you find tickets are sold out for your preferred date please check availability for the second date if this is also a date you can attend.
- To give everyone a fair chance, you will not be allowed to attend both days. Tickets for both days are not interchangeable and we cannot accommodate switching between dates. Anyone purchasing tickets for both days will have all tickets cancelled.
- Once the events are sold out, we will open a waiting list for a limited time, via our website (www.ylsnl.com) and endeavour to accommodate your request should spaces become available.